TERMS & CONDITION
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS;
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
Effective date: 21st of November 2017
Welcome to floatbot.ai a venture of Floatbot, Inc, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) a registered entity, having its registered office at 2140 S Dupont Hwy, Camden, Delaware 19934, USA. (Hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
ZOROIM IPSYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED registered at 214, Madhav Darshan Complex, Waghawadi Road, Bhavnagar, 364001
is the outsourcing partner / affiliate partner of Floatbot, Inc.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology
Conditions for access or usage of Websites.
The terms and conditions as stipulated below constitute a legally binding and enforceable agreement between the Company
and the User regarding the use of Services provided by the websites named
floatbot.ai and/or Applications and/or Email addresses
(hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) owned by the Company.
The User is urged to read the terms and conditions carefully before accessing the Services of the Platform.
The agreement to the said terms unequivocally binds the User to all the terms and conditions and all existing Agreements
of the Company. If you indulge in any activity in a manner which is inconsistent with these terms and conditions, the
Company may terminate your current access and place a restriction on access in the future.
The following words shall have these meanings as defined herein below:
Company: This term is defined as Floatbot, Inc
- Services: This term is defined as access to a variety of resources on the Platform including documentation and other product information, download areas, and other services, software, including developer tools and sample code and Application Program Interface information.
- User/Users/you: This term is referred to any person visiting the Platform.
- User Information: This term is defined as anything User/you post, upload, share, store, or otherwise provide through the Services and/or communicate with through the Services.
- Platform: This term is defined as the websites named floatbot.ai and/or Applications and/or Email Addresses of the Company and Floatbot Inc.
II. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States of America. The courts in the State of Delaware, USA alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or issue arising out of the use of the services provided by the Platform. The User shall not assign these Terms or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without prior written consent from the Company, any such purported assignment or delegation will be null and void and of no force or effect.
- All Users who wish to avail the Services provided by the Platform should be of 18 years of age and competent to enter into a legally binding contract and not disqualified by any existing law in force.
- Individuals below the age of 18 years, who wish to utilize the Services provided by the Platform, can do so, under the guidance and supervision of Parents or legal guardian under the registered account on the Platform.
The Company wishes to be the most accessible, affordable and convenient Platform that allows developers, individuals, companies, and agencies to easily build, host, and manage Chatbots. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our websites, products, services and applications.
VI. ACCESS SECURITY AND PASSWORD:
- The User may be required to sign up for an account and login through any third party account, and select a password and user name. The User promises to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. The User may not transfer the account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
- All the transactions on the Platform will be secured and protected and all the information provided by the Users will be encrypted and will not be disclosed to any third party.
- All Users may be asked to change their passwords from time to time to ensure better protection of data and information.
- All Users must take sufficient and adequate steps to prevent unauthorized access to their personal information.
- All Users shall only use the Services for their own internal, non-commercial use, and only in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to User. If User’s use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then User isn’t authorized to use the Services. We cannot and won’t be responsible for your using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
VII. RIGHT OF THE COMPANY OVER USER INFORMATION:
- By accepting these terms and conditions, the User agrees to authorize that the Company have the right to own all copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights over all the information provided by them.
- For all User Information, Users hereby grant us a license to translate, modify (for technical purposes, for example making sure the content is viewable on a mobile as well as a computer) and reproduce and otherwise act with respect to such User Information, in each case to enable us to operate the Services.
VIII. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS:
The following are the obligations of the Users which need to be fulfilled while using the Services of the Platform.
- The User must provide complete and correct information regarding your name, residential address, age, email address and other details as required by the Platform.
- The User must agree to review the terms and conditions from time to time which are subject to change at the complete discretion of the Company.
- The User must agree that all information provided will be subject to verification process by the Company.
- The User must ensure compliance with the instructions given by the Company at all times while accessing the Platform.
- The User is responsible for all applicable taxes and costs which he/she/it might incur while assessing the Services of the Platform.
- The User will be solely responsible for all the information stored and transmitted by them and is responsible for any wrong information entered by him/her/it and will be liable for any action taken by a third party with regard to the same.
- The User must not disclose their Username and password to any person and must keep all transactions confidential.
- The User must inform the Company immediately in case of any breach or unauthorized use of personal information.
- The User acknowledges that all information provided by him/her/it will be saved and used and commercially exploited by the Platform as deemed fit by the Company.
- The User must have the knowledge that by submitting any information to the Platform, he/she/it is granting the Company an irrevocable, non- cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights to use, reproduce, publish, distribute or perform and display such content on the Platform.
IX. PROHIBITED ACTIONS OF THE USER:
The following actions of the User are strictly prohibited such as;
- The User must not allow any other individual to access his/her/its account and utilize the Services offered by the Platform.
- The User must not use the information provided by the Platform for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes.
- The User must not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of the Company or any person or entity listed on the Platform by copying, modifying or distributing such content.
- The User must not attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Platform, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of our Technology (including software, tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Platform.
- The User must not replicate the Services, in whole or in part, or use the Services to develop or offer a similar or competitive website, application, product or service.
- The User must not interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Platform or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks connected to the Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Platform.
- The User must not indulge in any activity or transaction which would pose a threat to the safety and security of the Platform.
- The User must refrain from any activity which would involve transmission of a virus, worm or other harmful component into the system of the Platform while accessing the services provided by the Platform.
- The User must not undertake to resell or assign his/her/its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- The User must not upload or transmit any information, the content of which is offensive to religious, moral, racial or political sentiment. The Company has right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or remove any such information.
- The User must not upload or transmit any information, the content of which is an expression of bigotry, racism, defamation or hatred based on age, gender, caste, religion, race, ethnicity, disability or nationality or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous, grossly harmful, objectionable, disparaging to any third party.
- The User must not upload or transmit information which is obscene, contains pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- The User must not upload or transmit any information which is in contravention with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 in addition to rules, regulations or guidelines made in respect to it.
- The User must not upload or transmit any information which threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- The User must not indulge in any activity which would lead to a violation of any terms and conditions. The Company have the right to terminate and or suspend the Services to any such individual or entity.
X. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
The Company may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Platform. User’s/Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than the Company found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between User/you and such advertiser. The Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
XI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Company and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Our trademarks and trade dress shall not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The User of the Platform has no right or claim to use, copy reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display any trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names or any distinctive brand features of the Company.
- All such logos, trademarks, trade names, service marks, brand names, including material, designs, and graphics belong exclusively to the Company and no User can indulge in any activity which will amount to infringement of the Intellectual Property Rights.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content of what the User submits, posts or transmits through the Service, through the User’s use of the Service, the User’s connection to the Service, the User’s violation of these Terms or Condition or the User’s violation of any rights of another.
All aspects related to financial, commercial, operational and technical information of the Company which is received by the User, have to be kept confidential and secret. The User is not allowed to disclose to any third party the confidential information of the Company, in whole or in part, except in cases where it is required and upon prior written permission from the Company. The User is not allowed to use, reproduce, transform or store such confidential information without prior written permission of the Company. All confidential information voluntarily provided by the User to the Company is done at their own risk. If such information is misused and collected by a third party, the Company are not liable for such an action.
XIV. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE:
The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User agrees that the Company shall not be liable to the User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The Company reserves its right to modify or terminate the Services provided by the Platform, for any reason, without prior notice, without liability to the User or any other members or third party. The Company also reserves the right to modify the terms from time to time without notice. The User agrees to regularly review the Terms and Conditions to keep himself/herself/itself apprised of any such changes.
XVI. FORCE MAJEURE:
- The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond the Company’s reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Pandemic, Epidemic and Quarantine/ Lockdown Restriction;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- The Company’ performance under these Terms is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and the Company shall have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. The Company will use its reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which its obligations under these Terms shall be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
XVII. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Users and the Company with respect to the subject matter thereof, supersede, and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject.
Any Complaint/ Notices to the Company may be made via email or regular mail to the below mentioned address:
1607 Stone Road, Durham, NC 27703